Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knockaert

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Absolutely been mentioned before. But my days.

That no look pass in the first half.

The way he sent two Forest players for a cup of tea then looked at the crowd as he played in Murray.

First touch
Pace
Upper body strength
Skillz
Goals.

Anything he can't do?

My Flairometer exploded last night.

So much love for this guy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolutely been mentioned before. But my days.

That no look pass in the first half.

The way he sent two Forest players for a cup of tea then looked at the crowd as he played in Murray.

First touch
Pace
Upper body strength
Skillz
Goals.

Anything he can't do?

My Flairometer exploded last night.

So much love for this guy.

You forgot his incredible energy - he is still tracking back at 100mph and pressurising defenders at the other end in injury time.............emotional after-match interview as well. We're very lucky

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Most enjoyable player to watch at the Amex. Simply oozes class the little Frenchman.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
You forgot his incredible energy - he is still tracking back at 100mph and pressurising defenders at the other end in injury time.............emotional after-match interview as well. We're very lucky
True. Well said.

He was busting a gut to save a ball going out of play when he realistically had no chance. Amazing effort.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's annoying when the commentator prenounces his name K'Knockaert

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
His dribbling skills are wonderful to watch. Our third goal last night was magical I have watched it over and over.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Fantastic last night, just wish he played like that more away from home (having said that, if he did he wouldn't be playing for us!)

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Never thought id witness a player to rival Vicente oh boy we have a down to earth talent

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He really is an absolute gem of a player, and at 24 we've got him at the zenith of his powers for a good few years (pray god). If there's been a better £2.5m spent by any club this year then I'd like to know who that was on. Brilliant, brilliant signing.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
That was Norwood's exceptionally weighted/threaded ball through to Murray. Credit where it's due! Would've been a phenomenal goal that, near perfection from start to finish.

But yes, Knockaert is wonderful. I still don't know how we signed a player of such ridiculous quality. Either he's improved to an extent that ONLY we seemed to notice during the 6 months or so prior to arriving (hence the seemingly minimal competition for his signature), or there's a catch somewhere along the line. I keep thinking it's too good to be true to have a player like that pulling on the stripes every week. As OUR player, too.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
That was Norwood's exceptionally weighted/threaded ball through to Murray. Credit where it's due! Would've been a phenomenal goal that, near perfection from start to finish.

But yes, Knockaert is wonderful. I still don't know how we signed a player of such ridiculous quality. Either he's improved to an extent that ONLY we seemed to notice during the 6 months or so prior to arriving (hence the seemingly minimal competition for his signature), or there's a catch somewhere along the line. I keep thinking it's too good to be true to have a player like that pulling on the stripes every week. As OUR player, too.
OK. You know I thought it might be someone else. I had had a couple of brews to be fair.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I love him!

A lot of wingers seem to be able to play for only about 45 minutes but he just turns it on for the whole 90.

We're very, very lucky to have him.

:love:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here