Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Undefeated!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Looked very good and consistent through the 90mins.
We are bound to have a couple of howlers this season, let's hope we save them for cup games though.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
We are bound to have a couple of howlers this season, let's hope we save them for cup games though.

For that you can have my US$ Hamilton. But you must know the history of Alex Hamilton. What things did he start in the US Government?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Passing looked pretty rusty in the first half, but confidence grew and pretty solid at the back. An easier win than I would have predicted.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
16 league games undefeated

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We did look solid at the back but Forest got through far too many times in the first half

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Passing looked pretty rusty in the first half, but confidence grew and pretty solid at the back. An easier win than I would have predicted.

Yes, it took a while to get going though, and we needed that first goal. Once we had scored it, we seemed to slip seamlessly into gear, and from then on there was only ever going to be one winner really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here