Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Played 3 W2 D1 L0 F7 A0

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Carrying on where we left off last season? Don't wanna get too ahead of myself but absolutely rubbing my hands together at the prospect of Rotherham at home on Tuesday.

Still a few creases to iron out but it's looking very promising at the moment.

Last edited:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So long as they're not over confident. It's the sort of game they'd have lost two seasons ago.

But we won 3-0 without getting into second gear today so there's a lot more to come.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We beat Forest 1-0 last year, we beat them 3-0 tonight.

There's our two goals that we missed out on promotion with last season.
And, we've already beaten a top six side:albion2:

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Carrying on where we left off last season? Don't wanna get too ahead of myself but absolutely rubbing my hands together at the prospect of Rotherham at home on Tuesday.

Still a few creases to iron out but it's looking very promising at the moment.
Played 2 Won 1 Drawn 1 For 3 Against 0

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As I said on the early prediction thread 101 Pts automatic promotion
4 Pts down only 97 to go
Without doubt the best Albion side I've watched,going back to 1975

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Forest are one of the better teams in this division and if we carry on getting these type of results against the better teams this season, it will make up for the deficiencies of last season.
Top of the league! lets put another 20 plus run of games together again with more wins than draws this time.
I got a good feeling about this season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's build on this and hit 4 or 5 against Rotherham on Tuesday.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Forest are one of the better teams in this division and if we carry on getting these type of results against the better teams this season, it will make up for the deficiencies of last season.
Top of the league! lets put another 20 plus run of games together again with more wins than draws this time.
I got a good feeling about this season.

I have Forest down as one of the weaker teams actually. They won't trouble the top 6 and going by there dire defence nothing changes for me. That's not to take away our good performance last night though and putting 3 past them.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We need to sort out the strikers for me. Two Number 9's up front with Murray dropping deep really doesn't work and does not play to his strengths. Trying to sign Pritchard shows CH wants to keep the smaller number 10 formation but then why not start Baldock? It will be difficult to choose between Hemed and Murray but the moment they ran into each other in the first half shows they are the same player and will make the same runs.

Get that sorted with a decent number 10 along with a Centre Half and I agree, it looks very promising - especially if we can keep everyone. Sidwell is much better than he was for much of last season. We have 5 excellent wingers, 2 top quality central midfielders, 3 excellent full backs and, when fit, 3 excellent Central Defenders and a top notch goalkeeper. Factor in 2 strikers capable of 15-20 goals a season and a hard working number 10 who, whilst not prolific, will get goals and create many for others and we look very strong.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I have Forest down as one of the weaker teams actually. They won't trouble the top 6 and going by there dire defence nothing changes for me. That's not to take away our good performance last night though and putting 3 past them.

Forest at least top 10, maybe top 8.
I'd be very surprised if more than 1-2 other teams can put 3 past them whilst keeping a clean sheet this season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So long as we don't continue to come up short against teams we 'should' beat, like we did too often last season. We're going to have to deal with a lot of parked buses.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
After last season, I'll be hoping Brighton take one of the automatic places this season - especially if it keeps Derby in the championship for at least another season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After last season, I'll be hoping Brighton take one of the automatic places this season - especially if it keeps Derby in the championship for at least another season.
Cheers. Hopefully we'll give it a real good go again this season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So long as they're not over confident. It's the sort of game they'd have lost two seasons ago.

But we won 3-0 without getting into second gear today so there's a lot more to come.

Its the sort of game we lost last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here