Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Are you running your own little competition tonight to try to be the most hapless TOOL on NSC ?

Because from what I've seen so far, you are waaaaaaay ahead on that front chap. You'll certainly take some catching now, fair play.
A hapless TOOL? That's the nicest thing anyone has said about me on NSC.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
As I said in an earlier thread, I think Murray will score a hat full this season.
Goal difference won't be a problem this season providing he stays fit.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
surprised to see how fit he appeared
worked very hard off the ball.

bodes well.....hope it continues

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
He will be the difference between promotion and staying in this division if he stays fit. We all know his quality, we've missed it for 5 years, but he has returned better (and fitter) than ever.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Are you new to NSC? I'd say you are but I could be wrong. Don't you get it? He is 'the great unclean' to many on here. You'll have to do better than that, just as Glenn will. Scoring a brace on his return just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

Are you serious? ???
Apologies if I have missed a hidden joke. :shrug:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
He worked his socks off too. Winning tackles and closing down. That tackle from the cleared corner was brilliant, just needed a slight curl on the shot to take it into the corner.

This. He certainly put in a full shift. Thought he showed Hamed up a little in that respect if I'm being totally honest.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I know it's a bit early but you've lost me.
How do you view him then ?
Me? I think he's a fantastic player on his day. There are those on here that will never have the opinions changed because of the palace thing. That was my initial point.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Me? I think he's a fantastic player on his day. There are those on here that will never have the opinions changed because of the palace thing. That was my initial point.

I see, as I said it's a bit early and I misunderstood your point.
He impressed me last night, especially in the second half.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I see, as I said it's a bit early and I misunderstood your point.
He impressed me last night, especially in the second half.
Yeah me too. Some lovely flick ons. Just seemed to hang in the air for ages. Made a nuisance of himself and earned a brace. You couldn't ask for more than that.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It's all about movement with Glenn. He just has that knack of checking his run, cutting inside his defender or just drifting into space. I love Tomer but Muzza looked far the better striker tonight. I'd be starting Baldock and Murray with Sam as the provider

Hemed and Murray are a handful for defences to cope with. Hemed won the header for Murray's first goal. Hemed always tires so the way we are doing it thus far seems fine. Murray might be the better finisher but Tomer Hemed is the better forward. I don't see any need to change things when you win 3-0 without even getting out of 2nd gear

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I bet good money your glass is half empty....

Come on he scored 2 and we won 3-0

Cheer up, let's not look for negatives

Looking for negatives can be shocking.

e9e37f6b-c7f5-4060-9482-35ceedaab509.jpg

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hemed and Murray are a handful for defences to cope with. Hemed won the header for Murray's first goal. Hemed always tires so the way we are doing it thus far seems fine. Murray might be the better finisher but Tomer Hemed is the better forward. I don't see any need to change things when you win 3-0 without even getting out of 2nd gear

I have to disagree with this, Murray is better in practically all aspects of forward play, touch, hold up play, finishing and more clever in his play, that's not to say I don't like Hemed very much though as I do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here