Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Murray could well bring out the best of baldock. I know sam hasn't set the world alight at brighton but i love his attitude and i think he could improve

This.

Watch the highlights and see what a brilliant pass Sam produced for Murray's 2nd. Sam will happily do all Murray's running plus some quality assists. Would Hemed do this? As the 2nd highest scoring team last season, do we need Sam to score many goals or will we be satisfied he is part of a 20 goal+ partnership with Murray? Could be 30+ with assists like he produced tonight.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
I'm happy about the result, happy that he scored 2, very worried about the Stockdale situation. He still missed 2 virtually open goals though, accepting that 1 was almost certainly offside..
One was off side other great stop by keeper.

GM stat 4 shots, 3 on target, 2 goals.

If we had signed him at christmas we would be in the prem. Imo

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
One was off side other great stop by keeper.

GM stat 4 shots, 3 on target, 2 goals.

If we had signed him at christmas we would be in the prem. Imo
How dare you come on here spouting your pro-Murray statistics!!!! You DO realise he played for Palace?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Reminds me of Teddy Sheringham. No pace, but just has that nouse. He's such an intelligent player. He has the instinct in the box of where to be when the ball arrives, he finds the space and has the composure to finish. Great touch, terrific in the air. We've been crying out for a player of his class up front ever since he left. With the service he's going to get in this team, if he stays fit, then he is absolutely nailed on to get 25 goals this season IMO.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Personally thought GM was the reason Bournemouth gained the confidence to stay up by single-handedly pinning teams back. He's an incredible physical presence and far quicker and more technical than folk give him credit for.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
The man is utterly superb at Championship level. If you didn't want Glenn Murray at your club, you simply don't understand football.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
The man is utterly superb at Championship level. If you didn't want Glenn Murray at your club, you simply don't understand football.
Are you new to NSC? I'd say you are but I could be wrong. Don't you get it? He is 'the great unclean' to many on here. You'll have to do better than that, just as Glenn will. Scoring a brace on his return just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Reminds me of Teddy Sheringham. No pace, but just has that nouse. He's such an intelligent player. He has the instinct in the box of where to be when the ball arrives, he finds the space and has the composure to finish. Great touch, terrific in the air. We've been crying out for a player of his class up front ever since he left. With the service he's going to get in this team, if he stays fit, then he is absolutely nailed on to get 25 goals this season IMO.

And he's still got that knack of getting back and defending very well when the opposition have a corner.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Are you new to NSC? I'd say you are but I could be wrong. Don't you get it? He is 'the great unclean' to many on here. You'll have to do better than that, just as Glenn will. Scoring a brace on his return just doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

Are you running your own little competition tonight to try to be the most hapless TOOL on NSC ?

Because from what I've seen so far, you are waaaaaaay ahead on that front chap. You'll certainly take some catching now, fair play.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Are you running your own little competition tonight to try to be the most hapless TOOL on NSC ?

Because from what I've seen so far, you are waaaaaaay ahead on that front chap. You'll certainly take some catching now, fair play.
Never mind, eh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here