Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Indeed. Still can't believe we let him go over 2 grand a week. Laughable. He suited our system more then than he does now as well. For all the good Gus did I can't forgive him for the massive **** up he made of Murray.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Looks like the player Brighton have been missing since he left.
Yep strong, winning headers, a nuisance, and is a proven scorer of goals. Makes opposing centre backs worry they will have a tussle.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Exactly. Poyet edged out the classy Murray over a pay rise, but he's back whilst he still has the legs and sharpness to gives a stack of goals and assists if he stays free of injuries.

Looks great value at this stage compared to the £20m Wolves want to blow on Talisca!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I actually thought Murray wasn't really playing well at the beginning at all; however when we were hitting them on the break, he knew where he needed to be in the box.

I this side he is going to score a lot of goals for sure. I really think we didn't even get out of 2nd gear tonight. If we can do that when not even at our best I think this could be a really good season.

An as for Bruno. The guy is just absolute class and he is so cool and his positional play is excellent

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Imagine Tomer Hemed.

Now imagine he's about 10-15% better at every attribute.

You have Glenn Murray.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'm not sure he missed two 'sitters'? Still if he did they were sitters someone else would have just missed too, plus he SCORED TWO GOALS FFS!

The header he missed was easier to score than miss. However, he was in the right place every time and if he scores half of al the decent chances he gets this season he will score 20+.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here