Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mistake or a proper Faux Par?

I'm one adult and 3 kids in ESL family area.

Today we needed to up fest one u18 ticket to an adult

Was charged £28.

more than an adult season ticket pro rata. More than my reading ticket next week.

When challenged a supervisor said it was correct, had been communicated about a change in terms and conditions and that if I have a problem I should write to supporter services.

The kid in question s rarely going to do an evening game. We lived with he well documented 6 upgrades rule last season but knew nothing of this. Clearly it would be cheaper not to have the season ticket and pay the £11.00 odd a game and £30 for an adult instead of buying a season ticket.

I a mood before the game. Gutted. Not coz of the cost but coz he club think this is ok.

Am I wrong?

Have they made a mistake.

What's fair?

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm one adult and 3 kids in ESL family area.

Today we needed to up fest one u18 ticket to an adult

Was charged £28.

more than an adult season ticket pro rata. More than my reading ticket next week.

When challenged a supervisor said it was correct, had been communicated about a change in terms and conditions and that if I have a problem I should write to supporter services.

The kid in question s rarely going to do an evening game. We lived with he well documented 6 upgrades rule last season but knew nothing of this. Clearly it would be cheaper not to have the season ticket and pay the £11.00 odd a game and £30 for an adult instead of buying a season ticket.

I a mood before the game. Gutted. Not coz of the cost but coz he club think this is ok.

Am I wrong?

Have they made a mistake.

What's fair?

See the other thread about upgrades the upgrade cost is now the difference between the actual season ticket and the matchday price

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here