Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 Stars Bar

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
It's 6.15pm - waiting for concourse to open. Apparently there is 1 person sat in the bar on their own!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Say hello Timmy :wave:

I'm in the West Country. If I wasn't I'd be in the newly refurbished Mayo Wynne Baxter. With the other elite fans.

The Policeman from Doc Martln has my ticket actually.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Deserves to be empty....anyone that pays the money the club are asking has more money than sense.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
The club was looking for a reason to close it. They knew by putting a ridiculous price on entry it would be dead and therefore 'force their hand'.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The club was looking for a reason to close it. They knew by putting a ridiculous price on entry it would be dead and therefore 'force their hand'.

why not just close it, why the need to engineer a reason?

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
Half an hour after the final whistle, there were 2 people in there !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Interesting thought. What will they do with the space?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I hadn't seen that you could buy on a match by match basis now. £12 per person for one game. Still too much really, but may attract those who want to do something halfway to hospitality I guess?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Absolutely, said the same on here when it was announced. Then they can play the "well nobody was using it and it's making a loss" card.

Clowns.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Turn it into a restaurant for regular punters who want a sit down meal but not the full corporate experience. Used it a handful of times in the first season, was a good way to have a social with friends and family who sit in different parts of the ground.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If the 7 Stars Bar this season was genuinely supposed to be a revenue generator, then it does make you wonder a bit about the business acumen of the club generally. Maybe they'd do better to focus more on the probably 90% of 'customers' who are denied the opportunity to spend money on food and drink when they would happily do so, due to the stupidly long, stupidly slow-moving catering queues.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just admit you got it well wrong (which was obvious) and put it back to free entry (as it should be) :shrug: Simple.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here