Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Italy stream tonight?

Malonia

Nov 1, 2009
Anyone aware of a way to watch from Italy tonight? Sky go doesn't seem to work overseas, probably a licensing issue.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone aware of a way to watch from Italy tonight? Sky go doesn't seem to work overseas, probably a licensing issue.

You can download the (free) Universal Sports HD app if on Ipad - loads of football channels and the game will be on one of them. I've used it loads abroad.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
In Italy myself tonight. The added kit I have is a VPN for the iPad - I use tunnel bear. It might enable sky go. But then again, you prob won't need it because of the above methods

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
You can download the (free) Universal Sports HD app if on Ipad - loads of football channels and the game will be on one of them. I've used it loads abroad.
I'm trying to watch from France. Can see the app, I think, but it only seems to have one review, which seems odd if it's the right one?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Malonia

Nov 1, 2009
I'll try the suggested methods, cheers. If all else fails I'll use the bbc radio iplayer radio Sussex- it worked for the derby game. In previous years that's never worked in uk or abroad, something to do with seagullsplayer?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I'm in south of France. But took my sky box with me. No bbc or itv but sky sports working like a dream.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If you've got an Android phone or tablet then use Mobdro. Perfect Sky Sports (and loads of other channels) streaming with no buffering or pop ups. Just install the app and it works.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'll try the suggested methods, cheers. If all else fails I'll use the bbc radio iplayer radio Sussex- it worked for the derby game. In previous years that's never worked in uk or abroad, something to do with seagullsplayer?
The stream to iplayer is cut off when a live commentary is on - a contractual agreement between (I presume) the BBC and the organisers of the subscriptions to the club radios (ie SeagullsPlayer). You can only listen to Radio Sussex commentaries for free if you actually are in Sussex - or any other BBC local radio commentaries unless you're in the catchment area.
Occasionally (as happened last week at Derby) someone forgot to switch of the streaming link.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
What channel on beIN sports is it?

It's doesn't appear t be on Bein Sports which is a bit of a sh*t

We're trying to find it here in San Diego pub but it doesn't seem to be on any channel

Anyone know better?

Not sure I can convince the locals to feed player through the sound system despite my assertions that listening to WA for 90 minutes will be like beaming sunlight into ther lives. Cough.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here