Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest **** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Forest.JPG

I'm fixing my bike to try and get to the game. Not got time for a proper match thread.

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1084877/Preview

Meanwhile, Forest head coach Philippe Montanier says his side will need to play "the perfect game" to get a result at Brighton on Friday.

"Brighton are one of the best teams in the league. It's a good challenge for us in our first away game," he told BBC Radio Nottingham.

"They are a very dangerous team because they can defend very well but with the ball they are very skilful.

"To have a good result over there we need to play the perfect game. They have very good organisation and good technical level with the ball. They attack in numbers."

Video Preview

Score Predictor

Referee: ANDREW MADLEY
Assistants: Mark Russell and Steven Meredith
Fourth Official Stephen Martin
Read more at http://www.efl.com/news/article/201...appointments-3233869.aspx#rpiRCx6k8AKsObSU.99

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I set my alarm to start this thread at 12:30 but accidently missed it by a few minutes. I think I'll start a fake official thread and see which one gets more posts.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think I'd genuinely rather not have a thread at all

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think I'd genuinely rather not have a thread at all

I can arrange that, of course, but can't imagine it will help. As said - the damage is done - we've seen it - the gods have seen it, and it cannot be unseen.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Where's Dickhead. He should be starting these threads.

Don't forget to press the Record button.

Bloody cycle oil over the keyboard now. Dunno if this is a good idea, but I can't see any other way of getting back to Shoreham after the game!?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I can arrange that, of course, but can't imagine it will help. As said - the damage is done - we've seen it - the gods have seen it, and it cannot be unseen.
Can't you just add 2013 to the title then the thread can work its evil on a match back in time which is already lost ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stockdale; Rosenior, Bruno, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Sidwell, Kayal, Skalak; Murray, Hemed

Subs Maenpaa, White, Ince; Stephens, Murphy, LuaLua, Elvis

:albion2:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Stockdale; Rosenior, Bruno, Dunk, Bong; Knockaert, Sidwell, Kayal, Skalak; Murray, Hemed

Subs Maenpaa, White, Ince; Stephens, Murphy, LuaLua, Elvis

:albion2:

I somehow doubt that Ince will be ahead of Norwood and Elvis ahead of Baldock. As do you, despite your irrational hatred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here