Hove / Παρος
3cff22eeaec11dd4926fcf250d9955dfe76d1980044c284cd5814ee82361958b.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That is disgusting.

Is it not time for all true football fans to up the anti so to speak? Maybe time for a Fans United Mk45 to be a little more pro active at a Charlton game, a bit like we were in the Archer days?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
There would be nobody left if the Albion did similar with our moaners ! Seriously though, that is a pretty intimidating letter to have received. Think I would be inclined to have a season watching Welling Utd if I were in his position.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wow. That is absolutely incredible.

Could those owners possibly be any more out of touch with their fanbase ? Where do they think this is, North Korea ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
nasty way to respond. i suppose the only way to deal with that is a boycott, if they dont want to listen to criticism (part and parcel of football) then dont go anymore. difficult for STH to give up though.

on the otherhand, i've never really understood the problem at Charlton, seem to over-react to a foreign owner who's biggest fault seems to be wanting to get involved in areas usually left to the manager.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
on the otherhand, i've never really understood the problem at Charlton, seem to over-react to a foreign owner who's biggest fault seems to be wanting to get involved in areas usually left to the manager.

They're on their seventh manager in just over two years and you don't understand that there's a problem there?

Do you think everything hunky dory at Leeds too?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Wow. Unreal. You'd think that every single season ticket holder would be being treated like a king by the club. Once they start losing them, they really are ****ed.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Wow, that is utterly disgusting. That'd be it for me, I'd write back telling them exactly where they can shove their ST and my support of the club.

Disgusting, indeed. If that were sent to me, that would be the last £ I ever handed the current owners of MY football club. You can't abandon your team, but my support would be confined to POTG away games until the day these scum exit the building.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's all a bit Stanley, Bellotti and Archer at Charlton just without the ground being sold. Got to feel for the fans.

Arrogance beyond belief

Maybe time to invade the director's box at the start of a game....

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
It's all a bit Stanley, Bellotti and Archer at Charlton just without the ground being sold. Got to feel for the fans.

Arrogance beyond belief

That endgame has been mooted. Load the club with debt, drive away the fans, then propose the necessary sale of the site to 'save' the club.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He's got to collect his ticket in person and sign a contract? That is incredible!!

Why do Charlton think people want to criticise them? Could it be they're in the wrong?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Reminds me of the dark days of Messrs Bellotti and Archer when they were firing off solicitor's letters left right and centre.

I seem to remember the late Roy Chuter getting one such written threat and returning it with red pen marks highlighting all the grammatical errors. He suggested that someone had perhaps broken into the offices and made mischievous use of the typewriter as surely such sub-standard work could not come from a solicitor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here