Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My friend Carl

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Much like a 'Keith' we should always have a 'Karl' in our life. I've noticed that nearly every sports team I have ever played for has had a 'Dave' in it.

D

Deleted User X18H

??? Am I the only one that doesn't get this?

Yes. I imagine so. Read the better atmosphere thread.

Them come back. But read it properly.

I'll be testing you.

1) Where does the obvious Palace fan say he lives ?

2) What did said Palace fan flush down the toilet ?

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My girlfriend has a gay recruitment agent called Karl who worked rather eagerly for her in the summer of last year. This year, since her contract ended, he's gone silent at her regular requests for whether anything suitable was out there. We've gone off Karl now, and don't have others in our lives. Don't get my started on Suzy, though, another recruitment agent, who won't take no for an answer over a job that the girlfriend simply doesn't want. I mean, SUZY, LET IT BE! God darn it!

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Yes. I imagine so. Read the better atmosphere thread.

Them come back. But read it properly.

I'll testing you.

1) Where does the obvious Palace fan say he lives ?

2) What did said Palce fan flush down the toilet ?

OK. I'll read it again. I hope it makes easier reading than your reply. Journalist? Spell check would be an advantage for you I feel. Actually, thinking about it more, it was a rubbish/spoof thread and not worthy of a re-read in my humble opinion. You do set yourself up for some flack don't you?

D

Deleted User X18H

OK. I'll read it again. I hope it makes easier reading than your reply. Journalist? Spell check would be an advantage for you I feel. Actually, thinking about it more, it was a rubbish/spoof thread and not worthy of a re-read in my humble opinion. You do set yourself up for some flack don't you?
Yes. But have you not noticed. I love it!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here