Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's just STOP! All this negativity - Teas, Seven Stars, late arriving tickets .....

D

Deleted User X18H

Under paid workers. Booking fees etc etc.

We all have a gripe every now and then.

But let's get behind the team and the club.

If we want the ultimate success then we have to accept the sacrifices.

I have had a little gripe with the club this week. I didn't put it on here. And it's now been dealt with.

I wish hadn't sent some strongly worded emails now.

Because I LOVE THE ALBION and we want to be together.

So from now let's just support the club and help them achieve everyone's ultimate goal.

And put personal issues aside.

HB&B #together #BHA

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Don't worry people will be moaning we've peaked too early when we are top of the league this time tomorrow.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You haven't suggested face painting.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's these 1901ers who think they're superior who are behind most of the moans you list... Oh and you had one yourself - where do you sit again?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Under paid workers. Booking fees etc etc.

We all have a gripe every now and then.

But let's get behind the team and the club.

If we want the ultimate success then we have to accept the sacrifices.

I have had a little gripe with the club this week. I didn't put it on here. And it's now been dealt with.

I wish hadn't sent some strongly worded emails now.

That's the shittest song I've ever heard in my life!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes no moaning we must all praise poor service and errors just because it's the Albion. Is it not the feedback from customers (fans) both good and bad which enables the improvement of the services being provided. A complaint also provides an opportunity for the issue to be resolved and explained for the benefit of all.
Things do go wrong from time to time and we should not meekly accept it but complaining does not mean we do not wish the Albion to succeed in archiving their aims.
However if we are in the premier league in the future stand by for a deluge of complaints against new fans and no Saturday 3pm games.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
It's these 1901ers who think they're superior who are behind most of the moans you list... Oh and you had one yourself - where do you sit again?

To fair as a 1901 member, I don't and sure the majority as well do not feel superior, just a bit annoyed that what you pay for either was being eroded or simply did not turn up. The club cocked up big time and I am sure that the 'less superior' to us elitist fans would have complained as well!!!!. As said let's move on we have had out moans, which I can assure you were very valid in terms of basic customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User X18H

Just because not all of us tickle Barber's sack as he approaches the vinegars ,doesn't make us moaners.

No pal. People like you give it the digit to help him on his way.

I ve seen you outside West Stand reception with your little book and yer selfie stick.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes no moaning we must all praise poor service and errors just because it's the Albion. Is it not the feedback from customers (fans) both good and bad which enables the improvement of the services being provided. A complaint also provides an opportunity for the issue to be resolved and explained for the benefit of all.
Things do go wrong from time to time and we should not meekly accept it but complaining does not mean we do not wish the Albion to succeed in archiving their aims.
However if we are in the premier league in the future stand by for a deluge of complaints against new fans and no Saturday 3pm games.

Whinging on NSC isn't 'feedback' though is it....it's the equivalent of saying nothing during a meeting even though you disagree with everything, then standing in the corridor with your colleagues moaning afterwards. Doesn't change anything

D

Deleted User X18H

Whinging on NSC isn't 'feedback' though is it....it's the equivalent of saying nothing during a meeting even though you disagree with everything, then standing in the corridor with your colleagues moaning afterwards. Doesn't change anything

This.

In the corridor is behind the keyboard or the stands.

Not the 1901 it's not allowed. If most you saw the CEO or TB face to face. You'd be like putty.

And rightly so. They are gods. Angels have crafted their personalities and business acumen.

Without them we'd be Bury or worse Leeds United.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Pay the old fella at the turnstile watch the game and piss of home with a bag of chips....end of moaning and groaning about teas pies and emailing Barber. :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This.

In the corridor is behind the keyboard or the stands.

Not the 1901 it's not allowed. If most you saw the CEO or TB face to face. You'd be like putty.

And rightly so. They are gods. Angels have crafted their personalities and business acumen.

Without them we'd be Bury or worse Leeds United.

Is this some weird attempt at poetry or is your pet hamster periodically jumping on your full stop and return keys?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here