Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ben White

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Also worth the bounce for the fact that BG was suggesting a move for Joelyn (sic) Lescott. What a legend. I miss him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It is, but isn't it about time we renamed the site BenWhitestandchat?

Yep - I’m so bored of all this for a lad who’s not played league football for us. Is a great prospect but the whole story is boring already. If we lose him, we’re no worse off than last year. We’ve just signed a huge name in Lallana ajd all anyone is talking about is who we may lose!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Totally bored of anything Ben White related but this is a great bounce as an affectionate reminder of BensGrandad. Joleon Lescott?! Up there with his very best! [emoji23]

Old [emoji736]
English [emoji736]
Can play left back [emoji736]

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yep - I’m so bored of all this for a lad who’s not played league football for us. Is a great prospect but the whole story is boring already. If we lose him, we’re no worse off than last year. We’ve just signed a huge name in Lallana ajd all anyone is talking about is who we may lose!

Yep, I always tell my kids, It's better to think about the things you have than the things you don't have ... definitely applies to football fans too.

Ridiculous number of Ben White threads

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon the new Ben White thread should be merged into this old classic, mods. :thumbsup:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think we need a Leeds-Pit for all the Leeds threads that certain posters are OBSESSED about.

... Says the man who contributes to all of them.. [emoji1787]

And here you are again.

Well I say “contributes”. More accurately “moans”, and then comes back the next day to moan again.

Why not just ignore it, find a topic that interests you (Brexit, Tories, whatever) and move on.

Jimmy Grimble

Some classic posts on this thread! Of course, BG’s bizarre under valuation of centre backs included in that. Would love to see his input on our current centre half situation.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
... Says the man who contributes to all of them.. [emoji1787]

And here you are again.

Well I say “contributes”. More accurately “moans”, and then comes back the next day to moan again.

Why not just ignore it, find a topic that interests you (Brexit, Tories, whatever) and move on.

Careful, if you dare to criticize you will be called a racist or nazi.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think we need a Leeds-Pit for all the Leeds threads that certain posters are OBSESSED about.
I think we need a High-Horse-Stable for all the posters that are OBSESSED with what other posters choose to comment on.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Some sort of polluted hell-hole for people to talk about Leeds? Sounds like Leeds.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
free ben2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here