Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Judge !

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Apologies if this has been posted earlier . Would love to have been in court to witness this !
Posted in the Standard today .
Complaints have been made against a judge who called a racist thug "a bit of a c***."

Judge Patricia Lynch QC made the remark when sentencing John Hennigan at Chelmsford Crown Court for his ninth breach of an anti-social behaviour order in 11 years after racially abusing a Caribbean mother.

The 50 year-old criminal was in the dock when he told the judge she was "a bit of a c***".

Judge Lynch responded with: "You are a bit of a c*** yourself. Being offensive to me doesn't help."

Mr Hennigan then told the judge: "Go f*** yourself", to which she replied: "You too."

The Judicial Conduct Investigations (JCIO) office, which handles complaints made about judges both inside and outside court, has confirmed that complaints have been made about Judge Lynch,

I wonder if his sentence was increased ?

el punal

Apologies if this has been posted earlier . Would love to have been in court to witness this !
Complaints have been made against a judge who called a racist thug "a bit of a c***."

Judge Patricia Lynch QC made the remark when sentencing John Hennigan at Chelmsford Crown Court for his ninth breach of an anti-social behaviour order in 11 years after racially abusing a Caribbean mother.

The 50 year-old criminal was in the dock when he told the judge she was "a bit of a c***".

Judge Lynch responded with: "You are a bit of a c*** yourself. Being offensive to me doesn't help."

Mr Hennigan then told the judge: "Go f*** yourself", to which she replied: "You too."

The Judicial Conduct Investigations (JCIO) office, which handles complaints made about judges both inside and outside court, has confirmed that complaints have been made about Judge Lynch,

Calling a judge a c*** and then telling her to "Go f*** yourself" doesn't exactly sound like matey boy is full of remorse or contrition. Hope he enjoys the slops inside.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Calling a judge a c*** and then telling her to "Go f*** yourself" doesn't exactly sound like matey boy is full of remorse or contrition. Hope he enjoys the slops inside.

Surprised his sentence wasn't increased for contempt.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

I read the title and thought you were moving this season to sing with the Police Box Crew or whatever they call themselves in the North Stand.
See you tomorrow

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here