Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump calls Barrack Obama the founder of Isis names Hilary Clinton as cofounder

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
“Isis is honoring President Obama,” Trump said of Islamic State. “He is the founder of Isis. He founded Isis. And, I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.”

[yt]mCHuZM_9qTk[/yt]

Apologies not to put this on the other Trump thread, but I thought this was too incredible not to have a thread of it's own. Listen to the morons CHEERING. What the ACTUAL **** is he on about?

???

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I don't know who is more dangerous. The idiot or the idiots who follow him.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
He started the week with some policies, but things have slipped back. It would be pure entertainment if there wasn't so much at stake.

Of course there will be a core support for him no matter what he says, one in the eye for the Washington elite. Tough decision for most Republicans though...

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I used to think he was just a bumbling idiot with no ability to think before speaking, a bit like Boris. But he's dangerous and has some very warped views and ideals. Problem is that land of the brave is also the land of the clinically insane so he has some pretty dangerous support.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He's doing his best to make Hilary Clinton win.

There are a few commentators out there saying that this is the plan. He was a registered Democrat for many years and is a friend of the Clintons. He does seem to be doing his best to lose the election and one has to wonder at his motives

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There are a few commentators out there saying that this is the plan. He was a registered Democrat for many years and is a friend of the Clintons. He does seem to be doing his best to lose the election and one has to wonder at his motives

I'd read that also a while back.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Every American President in the last 20-30 years has played a part in the formation of ISIS. Inlcuding the Obama administation.

That is indeed a legtimate position to take that could be constructively discussed.

That isn't what Trump said though is it? He stated clearly that Obama (and Hillary Clinton) are the 'founders' of ISIS and that ISIS 'honours' Obama

Which are, very obviously, flat out lies. Why would you cheer when someone very obviously lies to you?

All very odd and highly disturbing

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He's doing his best to make Hilary Clinton win.

i am beginning to wonder if this is a wierd way to throw the election.

i frequent some conspiracy sites, its my guilty pleasure. this sort of stuff is the sort of lunatic theories that come from people who believe in crop circles, flat earth, chemtrails, masons ruling the world and the Queen being a lizard. its a laugh, but then this billionaire starts regurgitating it as part of a presidental election, becomes a bit scary.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That is indeed a legtimate position to take that could be constructively discussed.

That isn't what Trump said though is it? He stated clearly that Obama (and Hillary Clinton) are the 'founders' of ISIS and that ISIS 'honours' Obama

Which are, very obviously, flat out lies. Why would you cheer when someone very obviously lies to you?

All very odd and highly disturbing

I could ask why are people cheering for Hilary when she's a bigger liar than Trump and has blood on her hands?

Especially when great politicians like Johnson and Weld piss all over the other two candidates are available to vote for.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Every American President in the last 20-30 years has played a part in the formation of ISIS. Inlcuding the Obama administation.

It was Bush Jnr that expedited the situation more than any other. There is no debate in American politics just sound bites

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apart from being potentially the most dangerous political leader since Hitler, does Donald Trump have ANY policies of his own or will it be like Mike Bassett with Benson and Hedges in charge of the US economy and foreign policy?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It was Bush Jnr that expedited the situation more than any other. There is no debate in American politics just sound bites

That's the issue with this constant narrative that Republicans = Bad, Democrats = good.

Time people dropped that view and saw them as both the same beast.

Obama went on TV to announce his executive action on guns showing great emotion. At the same time this is the same person who has expanded the use of drones and killed thousands of people indiscriminately. Obama has ordered ten times more drone strikes than Bush ever did but people hold up Obama as some hero instead of being a shitlord like Bush.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I could ask why are people cheering for Hilary when she's a bigger liar than Trump and has blood on her hands?

Especially when great politicians like Johnson and Weld piss all over the other two candidates are available to vote for.

If you had to vote for either, which would you personally, vote for?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here