Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

KODI experts; Is there a way to record live TV streams in KODI?

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I have trawled t'internet trying to get an answer to this one. I stumbled across PVR IPTV client but I think this is a red herring with no recording functionality.
We have KODI on a Windows 10 laptop and on an Android box. Does anyone know a way to record streams for later viewing on either platform?The addons being used are Live Mix and UKTV Again.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I moved to Kodi in last 2 weeks. From what I've read so far is that there is a way using Genesis. I find it quite easily on Google on tvaddons site. I haven't tried it yet as been just adding streams for now (& sky subscription hasn't finished yet)

Any others know?
I will be trying in next week or 2

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I moved to Kodi in last 2 weeks. From what I've read so far is that there is a way using Genesis. I find it quite easily on Google on tvaddons site. I haven't tried it yet as been just adding streams for now (& sky subscription hasn't finished yet)

Any others know?
I will be trying in next week or 2

Doesn't that only record streams in the Genesis addon?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm sure there was a long arse thread about this started by one of the goons up the road

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I think swillis suggested one of these JVC_HR-3300angle.jpg

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I haven't found a way to record yet but there are addons that show replays of sporting events. Can't remember which ones off the top of my head as I use the Paradox build, it has so many addons I can't remember which ones do what.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here