Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football fixture/calendar app help

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Does anyone use an app that automatically puts the fixtures into your phone calendar? I used to use 'FootballCal' but doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Im using to official club one at the moment but it doesn't seem to update the fixtures when the dates change, as at the moment it still says the Forrest game is on Saturday.

Any recommendations? The 'FootballCal' was great, its annoying it seems to be down at the moment! Thanks.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I seem to have a linked calendar on my phone that's showing the correct date for "Notts F" and another one showing "Forest" on Saturday.

I've no idea if one of them came from the club website link or where a second one would have come from. Is it possible to interrogate them to find out?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
If you know that the Notts. Forrest game is tomorrow, why do you need it in your calendar?

For future fixture changes obviously. The chances are TV dates, cup games etc will switch up our fixture list during the season, so its handy to have a a reliable fixture list in my phone calendar. Having dates that are not correct can be abit of a nightmare.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I seem to have a linked calendar on my phone that's showing the correct date for "Notts F" and another one showing "Forest" on Saturday.

I've no idea if one of them came from the club website link or where a second one would have come from. Is it possible to interrogate them to find out?

Im guessing the one showing it on the Saturday is the one from the club, as thats what Im currently using.

I use Google calender and you can add as per link:

http://www.skysports.com/calendars

Thanks I will check that out.

Edit: what is the URL for the iphone?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here