Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex celebration pre Notts F game (flags for all!)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Brighton & Hove Albion will celebrate the Amex’s fifth birthday during the pre-match build-up to Friday night’s game against Nottingham Forest (kick-off 7.45pm).

Fans are encouraged to be in their seats approximately 30 minutes before kick-off to enjoy the full pre-match anniversary show as the club looks back through five memorable years at the stadium.

There will be a flag on every seat in order to replicate the unforgettable scenes from the first-ever fixture at the stadium against Doncaster in 2011, while the club also hopes fans can generate the same atmosphere as last season’s play-off semi-final second leg against Sheffield Wednesday.

During the pre-match build-up, chairman Tony Bloom and director Martin Perry will be interviewed pitchside, with the chairman revealing his personal top three Amex moments.

The club’s production department have also put together a montage of the stand-out memories from the Amex era, plus the ever-popular pre-match video of the club’s best moments from history has also been updated for the new season and will get its first airing.

Finally, some of the club’s highest-attending fans in the past five years will be invited to take part in the proceedings.

:)!

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Good luck with getting a decent crowd in 30 mins before K.O. I am,quite amazingly, considering not going because of the transport chaos which is inevitable.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know the train thing is a pain but people not making the match as a result is pretty lame. Plenty of notice has been given - get a bus or cab or coach as early as poss or a car park space. I appreciate certain people live further away & have different circumstances & some longer distances but anyone just not bothering to go who has a ticket just because the journey is longer is a bit lame for me. Plan ahead.

This is only my opinion & more a rallying cry to those umming & ahhing btw - not a superman statement whatsoever :clap2:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I know the train thing is a pain but people not making the match as a result is pretty lame. Plenty of notice has been given - get a bus or cab or coach as early as poss or a car park space. I appreciate certain people live further away & have different circumstances & some longer distances but anyone just not bothering to go who has a ticket just because the journey is longer is a bit lame for me. Plan ahead.

This is only my opinion & more a rallying cry to those umming & ahhing btw - not a superman statement whatsoever :clap2:

No Sheebo, I can't make it because of the trains and I can't be the only one. Can't leave home till late as have to put baby to bed. Can't then get to the amex in time without a train. If it was easy then I would as I'm desperate to go.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath

This - and the trains are back now anyway so lets make it a corker for the first game and get behind the lads with a cauldron of noise :albion2:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Sorry mate no disrespect but remember it's a Friday, a working day.
Some people won't be able to finish work early to get to the P&R sites or find a parking space in places like Lewes.
It's 2 buses and an estimated 1 1/2 hour trip from Newhaven to the Amex, remember some people don't drive.

Now is not the time and place to get on the back of any fellow BHA fan that will have problems making this REARRANGED FOR SKY MATCH.

Let's slag off Southen Rail and Sky, but not fellow fans :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here