Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would Bamford be welcome

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Hi I am boro fan and season ticket holder, I have just read that Patrick Bamford may be going to Wigan for £3m, if he can recapture his form again then that is a bargain, I really wish we were on top of this but it doesnt look like PB features in our plans.

At £3mil what are your thoughts on Bamford ? my thought are that once he gets in the groove again he would get you promoted as I think you have a really strong team and someone like a fit Bamford would be the final piece of the jigsaw.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hi I am boro fan and season ticket holder, I have just read that Patrick Bamford may be going to Wigan for £3m, if he can recapture his form again then that is a bargain, I really wish we were on top of this but it doesnt look like PB features in our plans.

At £3mil what are your thoughts on Bamford ? my thought are that once he gets in the groove again he would get you promoted as I think you have a really strong team and someone like a fit Bamford would be the final piece of the jigsaw.

He didn't help you get promoted

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Why do I detect an undercurrent of smugness whenever Boro fans visit this site?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another young player who has had two great seasons out on loan at two different top level Championship clubs and suddenly him and his agent think he is Ronaldo. McCreachan, Chalobar etc other ones like this

Corrected for you.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I'm only going by Wiki but he appears to have done well at MK Dons, Derby and Middlesbrough but was either not given enough chances or just wasn't good enough at Palace and Norwich. He's never going to play for Chelsea so it makes sense for him to be sold. Wigan is probably as good a choice as anywhere else.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A more expensive version of James Wilson.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Why do I detect an undercurrent of smugness whenever Boro fans visit this site?

Not at all mate, I went down to the play off final when Norwich beat us then walked to the car with some Norwich fans after our defeat, I shook his hand and wished him luck for the season...lifes hard and there is so much bad new about, so I try my best to be positive.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here