Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ideas for a better atmosphere

Jerry Milton

Aug 10, 2016
Me and my friend Carl have been talking and we have come up with these ideas for a better atmosphere at The Amex Community Stadium.

1. Everyone should get a free blue and white scarf and HAVE to wear it to the game. Then it will be a big crowd of blue and white!!!
2. Everyone should tell one friend and bring them to the match - that way we will have double the amount of people there!!!
3. Everyone should get a piece of paper with everyones favourite Brighton songs on and what minute we will sing that song. That way we all sing the same song at the same time and it will sound amazing!
4. Facepainting tents from the club so everyone can have their faces painted before the game.
5. More songs and more singing!

Happy to hear more suggestions! Come on lads!!!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
304508iba6jkwb6c.gif

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Me and my friend Carl have been talking and we have come up with these ideas for a better atmosphere at The Amex Community Stadium.

1. Everyone should get a free blue and white scarf and HAVE to wear it to the game. Then it will be a big crowd of blue and white!!!
2. Everyone should tell one friend and bring them to the match - that way we will have double the amount of people there!!!
3. Everyone should get a piece of paper with everyones favourite Brighton songs on and what minute we will sing that song. That way we all sing the same song at the same time and it will sound amazing!
4. Facepainting tents from the club so everyone can have their faces painted before the game.

goodness gracious , either palace or a turnip or both.

Have the away fans next to the north stand in the East Lower, starting them in N1A and moving them along the east as necessary
Move the family stand to the South East corners and most southerly block of the ESL.
Scrap the 1901 area in the East Lower. There are always plenty of empty seats in the middle tier to accomodate the currrent 1901'ers in the East and then the hospitality areas of the 1901 east could be offered on a match by match basis for both home and away fans.

It would take a rejig buy some of the best atmospheres of late at away games have been where we have been situation adjacent to the noisier elements of the home support.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch

:ffsparr:

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.

Groupon could work as well, like that outfit of the road from Croydon were / are promoting.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Everyone should tell one friend and bring them to the match - that way we will have double the amount of people there!!!

But I don't have any friends

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here