Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Untold - The Daniel Morgan Murder (podcast)

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7543351 said:
Will check it out. Very much enjoyed Serial, but find that Undisclosed (also a Podcast about Syed) covered the case in more depth.

I'd not heard about undisclosed i will take a listen

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I hadn't but I know plenty about the case. Anything to bring it to a wider attention is a great idea. I can imagine it's compelling, if at times unbelievable listening.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Yes, I've just finished all 10 podcasts. I thought it was excellent. It's complex and at times there's such a myriad of characters it got difficult to remember all of them and when they fit into the narrative but overall, it's a compulsive listen. For those who may not have heard about it, it takes you back to the 1980's, when a private detective, Daniel Morgan, was brutally murderded and follows his brother Alastair's search for justice. It paints a portrait of a system rotten to the core, epitomised by loathsome corrupt Police officers. Alastair Morgan deserves all the praise you can give. This is shocking, disturbing and a must listen podcast.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Yes, I've just finished all 10 podcasts. I thought it was excellent. It's complex and at times there's such a myriad of characters it got difficult to remember all of them and when they fit into the narrative but overall, it's a compulsive listen. For those who may not have heard about it, it takes you back to the 1980's, when a private detective, Daniel Morgan, was brutally murderded and follows his brother Alastair's search for justice. It paints a portrait of a system rotten to the core, epitomised by loathsome corrupt Police officers. Alastair Morgan deserves all the praise you can give. This is shocking, disturbing and a must listen podcast.

It just makes you realise how vulnerable you are once you are on the wrong side of the establishment!

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Compelling stuff... Just the thing for a wet Wednesday on holiday. Thanks for the recommendation DFL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here