Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New iPad, Seagull Player, FL Player pickle

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
For a few years I have seamlessly listened to commentary and watched highlights using the FL app and selecting Brighton, I presume it auto-renewed my subscription. I bought a new iPad for this season and could not get it to work. I deleted everything and tried to start again but now I'm confused. Do I still use the FL app? Reason I ask is that it seems I can also log into Player via the Seagull website and also log in via the Brighton app. It seems there's three options available? What do other iPad people do to access commentary and highlights?

This is not BensGrandad's second account.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come on chaps. Someone help me out

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I use The Albion one on my phone. That's the one you're "supposed" to use I think. It runs as a phone app on the iPad but will do the same job. I think you can just as easily use the website though, now it's in HMTL instead of flash?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
When you installed the FL app is there an option to restore purchases? If so I would follow through those instructions and then it should work

I haven't used the FL App for a couple of years now so not sure. Otherwise, if it works through the Brighton App then I would use that and not worry too much =- you are still getting the same content so no major issue?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cheers gents. I have got it working now via the FL app. I reset my Player password via the Seagulls website, then re-logged in to Seagulls Player via FL App using new log in and alles gut. I still have no idea how I'm paying for this...I presume it's not free?

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I use The Albion one on my phone. That's the one you're "supposed" to use I think. It runs as a phone app on the iPad but will do the same job. I think you can just as easily use the website though, now it's in HMTL instead of flash?

That's where I am. I have the FL app on my iPad, but now the website Player works on HTML, I use that mainly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here