Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince up on intent to cause GBH charge ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"The charge is in connection with an incident in Victoria Street on 25 December 2015 in which a man was assaulted with a glass bottle."

http://u22.net/u25/u25p11.php?ref=1425

Note that this report says the alleged offence happened on Xmas Day 2015, not 2016...

Christmas Day 2016 is months away :facepalm:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, indeed, and as well as buying a cup of tea for everyone in 1901, perhaps Tony can buy the rest of us a beer each week. First pint free ?

I guess it depends how much Ince was paid. Given the crap service at the kiosks this is a cheap gesture though, as only a handful of punters will be able to get served.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Only barest details released but if guilty a prison sentence may well follow which would no doubt mean an end to his Albion career as in todays world I doubt he would be welcomed back as Robert Codner was.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Please be aware of the possibility of contempt of court, which could lead to YOU being imprisoned, that can be caused by discussing an ongoing legal case.

It really is best NOT to speculate in any way at all.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Please be aware of the possibility of contempt of court, which could lead to YOU being imprisoned, that can be caused by discussing an ongoing legal case.

It really is best NOT to speculate in any way at all.

You can only be convicted of that if you knew the specifics of the case and were discussing it and maybe affecting the outcome of any trial? The fact no one on here seems to know the specifics, there is no chance of getting into trouble. I'm no lawyer btw

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here