Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v Nottingham Forest ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 6th SEASON !!

BHA v Nottingham Forest - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Congratulations to 9 score predictors who predicted tonights rout. Who would have thought at half time, 0-0 that the Albion would thrash Colchester 4-0! Well these predictors thought so .....

Dave Page, dazzer6666, portslade seagull, smeg, SWINDON SEAGULL, whitelion, Whoislloydy, wilko1, Withdean and I

The Seagulls now meet Nottingham Forest for their first home league match, interestingly, the same side to whom we kicked off last season at home on a Friday night. Of course last time around we won 1-0 in front of 24,623 with Lua Lua scoring just after the break. The same side as last seasons match could conceivably start with the exception of Greer, though I am sure there will be a surprise or two. Looking at the history books, Forest have the upper hand winning 15 times, with 10 wins to the seagulls & 10 draws. Forest last won at The Amex in February 2015 3-2 & have beaten us twice at The Amex, though BHA did have bragging rights last season doing the double.

Score Predictor Points:
1 point

Dave Page, dazzer6666, del strangefish, DTES, horshamite, JakyBF, jonathonlivingstoneseagul, Ken Livingstone Seagull, ManOfSussex, Monsieur Le Plonk, NooBHA, portslade seagull, pyi, ridda, rudolf hucker, smeg, Stuart Munday, SWINDON SEAGULL, The Wookiee, whitelion, Whoislloydy, Wiggy Power, wilko1, Withdean and I, wokingone

Results

Derby 0 0 BHA, 301 scores, 16 correct predictors
BHA 4 0 Colchester, League Cup - Round 1 - 210 scores, 9 correct predictors

Hall of Fame

2015/2016: Blackadder 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013: OzMike 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points

Start crystal ball gazing for Nottingham Forest on Friday night!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4-1 us

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
BHA 2 Forest 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here