Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else listening to the match when they would much prefer to be at the Amex

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I'm sitting here listening to the commentary on Radio Sussex when I should be at the Amex. I thought I would be able to get there OK but I really wasn't convinced I would be able to get home after. I am not convinced I will be able to get home Friday night either but at least it is a Friday night. The club seem to be doing all they can but- as Paul Barber says- 12,000 of us get to the ground by train. If a bus can hold say 50 people that means the club need to provide 240 buses after the match. That is on top of all the usual buses. It is going to be carnage. The easy answer is to watch the match on Sky, but sorry I can't do that. I guess we will all have to be very, very patient Friday night. UTA

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
I think we should have a MASSIVE punchup to bring this farcical OMNISHAMBLES to the attention of the nation.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I'm sitting here listening to the commentary on Radio Sussex when I should be at the Amex. I thought I would be able to get there OK but I really wasn't convinced I would be able to get home after. I am not convinced I will be able to get home Friday night either but at least it is a Friday night. The club seem to be doing all they can but- as Paul Barber says- 12,000 of us get to the ground by train. If a bus can hold say 50 people that means the club need to provide 240 buses after the match. That is on top of all the usual buses. It is going to be carnage. The easy answer is to watch the match on Sky, but sorry I can't do that. I guess we will all have to be very, very patient Friday night. UTA

If you dont have Sky there must be at least one pub in your area showing the match

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm at home having a cup of tea.

Would've been nice if the club had asked sky to have the forest game moved back to the Saturday because of the industrial action.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here