Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton agree £30m for Yannick Bolasie

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I love the guy but that's outrageously good business for Palace. Not a chance we could turn that down considering we only paid £15m for Townsend.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
How much does that make Knockeart worth, if £30 mill is the price for a winger who can't consistantly put in a good cross and scores 1 goal in ten during his career.

Probably £10m.

I'd be careful mentioning his name though. We're probably after another winger now. :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace's best player by an absolute mile and £30mil would be a steal. Can't see them being stupid enough to do this though - can't be true.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
How much does that make Knockeart worth, if £30 mill is the price for a winger who can't consistantly put in a good cross and scores 1 goal in ten during his career.

When he's proven at the top level, you may have a point.
For me, he goes missing when up against someone decent.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The cost of BT v Sky bidding war is silly money for average players while our telecom infrastructure is stuck in the slow lane. Time for Ofcom to act..

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
With the PL signings today, it's official, football at the so called top level in this country is mad.

How much do these players get from these huge signings, it used to be 10% of the fee a few years back, but I have no idea what it is today. But if the 10% is still in place then a nice little sum in his back pocket.
Anybody know if these old rules have changed, when it was case of, if a player asked for a transfer his percentage was forfeited and they only got the money if he had been sold without him requesting the move.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
How much do these players get from these huge signings, it used to be 10% of the fee a few years back, but I have no idea what it is today. But if the 10% is still in place then a nice little sum in his back pocket.
Anybody know if these old rules have changed, when it was case of, if a player asked for a transfer his percentage was forfeited and they only got the money if he had been sold without him requesting the move.

I heard on the news earlier that Pogba will get £220,000 per week TAKE HOME at United!

In some ways I wish that I had no interest in football or the Albion as it is obscene what is going on right now. But I cannot change the past.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I heard on the news earlier that Pogba will get £220,000 per week TAKE HOME at United!

In some ways I wish that I had no interest in football or the Albion as it is obscene what is going on right now. But I cannot change the past.

Same, if it weren't for the Albion I could completely forget this ridiculous rich man's pantomime.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Ridiculous amount but always thought when Palace fans were having orgasms over Zaha, Bolasie was the better player. Credit where due they've done well out of both.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here