Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck for this season

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Well its started again, you got a decent point against Derby..just wishing you good luck for this season, it looks like being very hard again this year but you do have last season to build on and a very good manager with a solid sqaud..maybe just enough to get an automatic place, I hope you make it and avoid those dreadful play offs.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Ok ill go.....

Thanks buuuut.....who the fu*k are you? :)

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Sorry I am a boro fan...but I spent a lot of time through the season on your forum as the season played out, I dont like the way it ended as you deserved to get promotion so just wishing you good luck this season.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Sorry I am a boro fan...but I spent a lot of time through the season on your forum as the season played out, I dont like the way it ended as you deserved to get promotion so just wishing you good luck this season.

Fair play fella - prob should have made your handle a Boro reference but hey ho.

Enjoy your season in the prem. Give the Shyster my regards.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

Thanks Fridge. Always had a soft spot for you when you were last in the Prem. Not sure why but my dad always liked Boro and it became a family thing. Now we aren't battling in the same division i can like you again (yes I am that fickle)

How do you think you will do this year? From the outside it looks like some good signing. Negredo and Valdes are particularly good as long as they can stay injury free. - Also just realised that you got Fischer amazing FM player!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Thanks for your message.

THIS time it'll be our year :rock:

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Thanks Fridge. Always had a soft spot for you when you were last in the Prem. Not sure why but my dad always liked Boro and it became a family thing. Now we aren't battling in the same division i can like you again (yes I am that fickle)

How do you think you will do this year? From the outside it looks like some good signing. Negredo and Valdes are particularly good as long as they can stay injury free. - Also just realised that you got Fischer amazing FM player!

I think we will struggle, we didn't really kill any teams off last year but just did enough. As far as I am concerned its all about getting the club financial secure, with the money from the premier league that is now guaranteed for the next three years so it won't be the end of the world if we do swap places with you next season ...but I hope we are playing each other in the premiership though.
I don't know what your thoughts are but I think Bamford would get you up, I am disappointed we didn't go and buy him but whoever takes a chance will be a good bet for the autos.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
At least you lot are giving it ago unlike Burnley and Hull. Good luck always a decent away support at the Amex and had a few beers with Boro fans who were very funny

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Top man. I've put Negredo in my dream team as that cheap striker option that not many people will have - thoughts?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Sod off,licker

:wink: just kidding.Good luck for the season :clap:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I think we will struggle, we didn't really kill any teams off last year but just did enough. As far as I am concerned its all about getting the club financial secure, with the money from the premier league that is now guaranteed for the next three years so it won't be the end of the world if we do swap places with you next season ...but I hope we are playing each other in the premiership though.
I don't know what your thoughts are but I think Bamford would get you up, I am disappointed we didn't go and buy him but whoever takes a chance will be a good bet for the autos.

Erm, if you come straight back down you only get one years parachute money!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

I think you guys will be OK. Despite not killing teams off you ground out the results and I think that is as important if not more so when you head into the Prem. As the games get tighter and you need experience of closing out narrow wins

Bamford would be great. I think he could be the missing link (along with a CB) my only fear is the Vydra factor after his dip in form last year. Also, if we only got him on loan it would put us in a similar position next summer. I think Chelsea would expect a lot of cash for a perm move.

I'd love to see you go for Guiseppe Rossi. He was on loan at Levante last year after a bad injury but still looked brilliant the couple of times I watched their games. Could be the perfect little and large with Negredo. I'm surprised with all the signings going on that a mid/lower Prem club hasn't gone for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here