Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sack Race.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Pulis will be under pressure with new ambitious owners. Karanka at Boro may be vulnerable too after last season's falling out with players.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fancy Moyes to be a flop, think the fans may hound him out pretty sharpish if that proves to be the case.
Jury's out on Mourinho, a lot of expectation there with the stupid money they've been throwing around.

Moyes is a good fit for Sunderland, he'll have them organised and comfortably mid-table IMO.

Absolutely NO chance of Mourinho being sacked this season after they've let him blow £160m. They've already bollocksed up the last 2 appointments, there won't be a 3rd sacking any time soon, it'd be an admission of rank incompetence on their part in appointing him. That won't happen.

I think Pardew is on very thin ice after the humiliating 2nd half to last season. If they carry on as they did since Christmas, then Disney will get a very itchy trigger finger before long. He might not make December.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My annual suggestion of Wenger seems unlikely this season so I'm going for Hughes.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Francesco Guidolin. Can also see Claude Puel struggling to get results with Southampton after them losing Mane, Pelle and Wanyama.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Pulis may be favorite just because he's not the new owners man, but he's likely to tick away results. if they are sensible they'll leave him to build a base before a change mid season. Karanka already has problems with the owners, if he fails to get going and they start interfering, i dont think he'll be around long. 10/1 looks generous.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Pardew then Pulis. Actually wouldn't be surprised if Dyche goes too - his relationship with .Burnley board seems to be getting strained due to lack of signings. Rafa will go to one of the vacancies, leaving Newcastle in a fix (we can but hope)

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Now if Spurs are slow off the mark and early doors exit from Europe and after saying goodbye to several backroom staff,anyone for Mauricio ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here