Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6,000 tickets sold

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Given the train situation, time of year, opposition and the type of match, if we get 6,000 I think that's pretty good, isn't it?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
4,000 of those don't know about the trains yet. They'll find out between 5pm and 7pm this evening.

True, there may be a large amount of pie deals going on .....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
and some very happy taxi drivers no doubt!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Trains still showing from Eastbourne to Falmer online at the moment? I'm guessing there'll be no service back though so will have to get a number 12 bus from Brighton back after the game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'll be there on seagulls travel, hopefully a good drink up and a penalty shoot out tonight.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tonight will certainly be an interesting little preview for Friday, with a crowd of maybe around a third of what can be expected for the Forest game. I'm more interested in how it all passes off than I am the result tbh.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
I'm cycling tonight but have never cycled in the dark before so it'll be an interesting experience. Hope they've proper secure areas for bikes to be stored at the Amex.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm cycling tonight but have never cycled in the dark before so it'll be an interesting experience. Hope they've proper secure areas for bikes to be stored at the Amex.

Since the cost cutting started it's icy grip on the club , things have started to be scaled down , they do have a bike store but you need to be there early .

3-bike-storage-review.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here