Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shock Horror Potential Non Muslim Allegedly Sexually Assaults Someone At The Olympic Games

D

Deleted member 22389

Nobody is denying it, however even you must admit that the way some women get treated in the name of religion is quite frankly disgusting. Arranged marriages, bullying from family members, abusive partners, some women being forced to cover up, come on the year is 2016, and women should be free to do what they want.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My bad, what will certain people on NSC make of this ?[/QUOTE]

A post at 2am that will get moved by about 9am was what I made of it, and quite aware that this goes on in non Muslim surroundings, like most people do actually.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nobody is denying it, however even you must admit that the way some women get treated in the name of religion is quite frankly disgusting. Arranged marriages, bullying from family members, abusive partners, some women being forced to cover up, come on the year is 2016, and women should be free to do what they want.

I'm sad to say bullying, abuse, violence, assaults etc etc are common place in many relationships and situations irrespective of religion. I don't agree with everything religion throws up but equally I wouldn't isolate abuse of power just to a faith.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
. I don't agree with everything religion throws up but equally I wouldn't isolate abuse of power just to a faith.

This is what I don't get about people, is that statement honerable, does it show your a tolerant person who is more righteous and inclusive and better than someone like me who thinks immidiatley "hang on I would isolate abuse of power to the Muslim faith when they are prepared to marry and have sex with under age girls" surely that's abuse of power.

It seems to me some people are more prepared to look the other way or not offend a faith than think of the 50% of the planet women just to sound morally better.

I know you will come back with a clever response that will make me look like a bigot or you don't understand do, but you can't twist the facts the Muslim faith does abuse women in lots of ways.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
If this thread is attempting to be funny, clever or sarcastic, it fails miserably on all counts.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here