Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marvin Johnson

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Maybe push Knocky in a free role behind a striker ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Whether Brighton, who are one of the richest clubs in English football's second tier, believe Johnson is worth a seven figure bid remains to be seen; however, they do want the player and would have the funds to facilitate such a transfer.

:rotlf:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I wonder if he's got what it takes.

(Look it up).

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This is what Mark McGhee said

The former Wolves and Brighton boss also believes Johnson’s ambitions should be higher than League One. “That is not an observation about the club, but more about the league they are playing in,” he added. “I was at Brighton against Lazio on Sunday and I could have dropped Marvin into that game, and for me he would probably have been the best player on the pitch. Marvin can play in the Championship without any doubt in my mind. “He’s an outstanding athlete, he’s an outstanding player, he’s got an outstanding attitude towards training, towards playing, towards the team ethic.” Motherwell have had no other concrete offers but McGhee admits they will do business for the right price. “I spoke to someone at Brighton and the expression they used is that the place is awash with money,” he said. “People are trying to get good players and there are not enough. Players are getting offered wages that are another level up from what they were a year or two ago.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...-can-afford-1m-rated-marvin-johnson-1-4194013

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Once again it would seem while half the division are swimming the channel, the Albion are still in the baby pool.

Forgive me for not being excited about a player who tore Stranraer a new one.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sounds like McGhee has got permission to use the albion to drive up the price of one of his players.

Can't see where there is a squad vacancy for such a winger unless Kaz moves on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here