Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buses Friday

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
What with the ongoing train nightmare, anyone got any tips on buses to catch to the Amex Friday eve? Always used the 25 from town in the past but I understand they don't run outside of term time. Will be having a few shandies so the park and ride is out.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
25 run all year round are still very frequent outside term time, After the game, I usually walk towards bridge car park and into Moulsecoomb and pick up the 49 from there, as the 25/28/29 are a bit hit and miss at the Falmer station stop (especially evening games).

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With buses as well as coaches coming in from all parts of Sussex (well done to the club for organising this), it could be a nightmare finding your bus post match especially with newbies not knowing the lay of the bus park. I fell an extra pint or two post match coming on.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I would also check the 50 although IIRC when I went on it
from The Amex to London Rd it went around the houses.

It does. Specifically it goes round my house, so it's very useful. But it stops at about half 7/8 out of term time (well stops running to/from the University) so it's not an option for return journeys for evening games at the moment.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It does. Specifically it goes round my house, so it's very useful. But it stops at about half 7/8 out of term time (well stops running to/from the University) so it's not an option for return journeys for evening games at the moment.

It must have been during a term that I got it one evening. I intended changing at Co Op London Rd for bus to the station but London Rd was closed for re taring and the buses diverted so finished up walking up Trafalgar St to the station from Co Op, never again.

D

Deleted User X18H

The 50U navigates most of Hollingdean before setting off for Falmer Station. You'll never make alive. Unless you're a cheeky monkey!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here