Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lift from London area sought for Forest on Friday (and return)

UaeGull

Dec 21, 2007
Hi I'm seeking a lift for two on Friday afternoon from the London area (we are Central ish) and return for the Forest game.

Please message me if you have space for two; share costs of course.

Thanks

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Hi I'm seeking a lift for two on Friday afternoon from the London area (we are Central ish) and return for the Forest game.

Please message me if you have space for two; share costs of course.

Thanks

I am looking for a lift too, I'll be in the London Bridge area from 5ish and going back to Crawley? Get in touch if anyone can help!

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can offer a lift FROM the Amex to the Shoreham area this Friday or next Tuesday's game ..purely to help someone out..but be warned I will be parked in the Bridge car park and it can take a while to get out :)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I can offer a lift FROM the Amex to the Shoreham area this Friday or next Tuesday's game ..purely to help someone out..but be warned I will be parked in the Bridge car park and it can take a while to get out :)

:wave:

Any chance I could catch a lift and jump out on Old Shoreham Road by Victoria Park, Portslade?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Hi...are we talking Friday?...The answers yes....perhaps you could pm me your mobile

Hey, yep Friday but only if it's on the way back for you, no problem if not.
I'm actually in Canada right now but will be back Friday afternoon (will have a new number), I can call/text you then?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hey, yep Friday but only if it's on the way back for you, no problem if not.
I'm actually in Canada right now but will be back Friday afternoon (will have a new number), I can call/text you then?

It's no problem whatsoever......I'll just come up the A27 one stop earlier...I did wonder re the address :)
Just PM the number on Friday and I'll text you when I pick it up...I've an idea where to meet up after..I do wait for the players to leave the pitch but that kills some time while the car park clears a bit

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
lambs-van.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here