Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have your new tickets arrived (1901)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
For those of you in 1901 and with new tickets, have they arrived? My ones are AWOL and as I will have left hoe before the post arrives tomorrow that makes it very annoying to have to sort out temporary tickets to watch the reserve team play. Doesn't seem like the club want people there!

Does anyone have Paul Barber's email address please?

D

Deleted User X18H

No they bloody well haven't . And I was just about to start a thread. Plus the ticket transfer site is still 'under maintenance'

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Our new U18 age change from previous U10 arrived on Saturday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know why the club choose to wait until so close to the first game to send tickets out?

D

Deleted User X18H

This is my difficulty. I am away at the moment. I am not even going to Forest let alone Colchester. I have promised the Forest ticket to a PTFA colleague. However as the transfer site is down, and the lanyard didn't arrive prior to us leaving. Even though we left on Saturday after the postie had been. That's around 96 hours prior to the first match. I don't like being critical of our club. But sometimes........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Supposedly sent out, spoken to two other people who like myself have not received theirs. Was told by email last week that if not received today then we should phone supporter services, currently on hold. I imagine a lot of people are phoning them.

Did the start of the season come as a surprise to them?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"We have removed tickets as a free offering after it scored low on members' overall feedback in terms of importance. Historically this service was provided free of charge by the club, but was never part of the original 1901 Club package. "

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Supposedly sent out, spoken to two other people who like myself have not received theirs. Was told by email last week that if not received today then we should phone supporter services, currently on hold. I imagine a lot of people are phoning them.

Did the start of the season come as a surprise to them?

What's the rush? No one can get to the Amex anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here