Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weds vs Villa

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Going to be amazing. Two massive clubs going head to head, apparently going to be a very special game....according to Sky Sports

I must confess to being mildly interested in seeing these two giants going head to head

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Sky spent the first part of the afternoon explaining to the masses how MASSIVE Leeds were, with these mega giants on display too it's SuperSized Sky Superlatives today.

Still can't get over TE is villa skipper

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Villa have won more league titles and more FA cups than Sheffield Wednesday, plus they won the European Cup and have spent more years in the Premier League than Wednesday.

Could they actually be 'bigger' than Wednesday?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Villa have won more league titles and more FA cups than Sheffield Wednesday, plus they won the European Cup and have spent more years in the Premier League than Wednesday.

Ooh contentious

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Not in Michael Grey's channel five eyes.

Or in Beagrie's eyes. Has he bigged Massive up yet ?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

No because winning cups are a achievement and have nothing to do with being a big club.
Big clubs are based around big crowds and big fan bases.
Wigan could win the European cup and many other cups and will never be seen as a big club!!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Bigger than Wednesday? You are having a :lol:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Gary Gardner not looking like he's improved at all since he was here.

Amex_Charlie

Dec 17, 2010
Brighton
Really hope Tommy Elphick and Villa thrash Wednesday today! Wednesday just one of those teams I cannot stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
All Wednesday unfortunately. Villa looking useless

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That must have hurt.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Villa will be 8/9th - I don't think they will concede many, but at the same time not score

Way too early to know, but I tend to agree. Wednesday do worry me though, probably more than anyone other than Newcastle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here