Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bright Samuel - Blackpool

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Given the other news about Nigerian football today do we really need a 42 year old midfielder?

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
The tweets are protected so can't read it. What does it say?

Apologies, I'm unsure how to embed tweets. It's says:

"Brighton: keen on a deal for young Bright Samuel at Blackpool."

He's a Sun journalist who doesn't appear to post random speculation. I presume he would be a DS signing.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
In other news, there's a chap on loan at Doncaster from Aston Villa called Niall Mason who was apparently born in Brighton. Can't be too many Brightonians who end up outside of our youth scheme.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
From the one you tube video i have just watched i would say another DS addition at best.

Direct,goes to ground easy,reasonable pace,can track back,can't see for the first team.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The development squad traveling to an away game:-

_86597221_gettyimages-464348904.jpg

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Speaking of Blackpool, I see they only had 3700 in attendance yesterday. I assume Oysten is still in charge and the fans remain in protest.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Apologies, I'm unsure how to embed tweets. It's says:

"Brighton: keen on a deal for young Bright Samuel at Blackpool."

He's a Sun journalist who doesn't appear to post random speculation. I presume he would be a DS signing.

Writing for the Sun? Not a good thing in my eyes. His agent should be more clued up than this. He's gone down in my estimation.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
This has been re-floated today.

Sunderland and Brighton and Hove Albion are among a number of clubs chasing highly-rated Blackpool winger Bright Osayi-Samuel, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club.

Osayi-Samuel is regarded as one of the best young talents in the Football League after catching the eye at Bloomfield

Osayi-Samuel has already made over 50 appearances for Blackpool in his fledgling career, despite stil only being 19.

The winger burst onto the scene as a 17-year-old making his first-team debut for Blackpool in the Championship in the 2014/15 season, making six appearances under Lee Clark.

The skilful attacker went on to establish himself as a regular last season in the Blackpool team in League One under new manager Neil McDonald, featuring in 26 games in all competitions.

The Nigerian-born star has continued to flourish this season under Gary Bowyer with two goals in 26 appearances and scouts from higher up the football ladder have been flocking to Bloomfield Road to keep tabs on Osayi-Samuel.

Osayi-Samuel's suitors are expected to watch him in FA Cup action against Championship side Blackburn Rovers this weekend as they weigh up moves for him before the close of the transfer window.

Blackpool are reluctant to lose Osayi-Samuel, but are bracing themselves for bids in the winger before next week's deadline

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here