Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your greatest ever discovery ?

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Apart from discoveries relating to differences in anatomy when I was approaching my teenage years, it's probably grape and banana sandwiches as an integral part of a disciplined dietary / exercise regime and the fact that The stripes will always be so much bigger than the likes of the Liam 'goals from midfield' Bridcutts of this world.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That my little swimmers(when all seemed lost) have produced a beautiful healthy baby girl and at my age too,43.. born 2 weeks ago TODAY..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
NSC obviously :cheers::salute:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Baconnaise, changed my life. :)

Fixed that for you ;)

image.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That my little swimmers(when all seemed lost) have produced a beautiful healthy baby girl and at my age too,43.. born 2 weeks ago TODAY..

Congratulations. That is wonderful.

I picked a campsite in France, from a book, way back in the 80s, and visited there for our summer hols. Years later we went back, the old couple had retired & it was under new ownership. The new owners have become family friends, we visit year after year, and love it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Congratulations. That is wonderful.

I picked a campsite in France, from a book, way back in the 80s, and visited there for our summer hols. Years later we went back, the old couple had retired & it was under new ownership. The new owners have become family friends, we visit year after year, and love it.

Thank you,it is......Years ago my (sadly departed Mother) and Father (81 not out) found a similar solace in Cornwall,small quite and just of the beaten track enough,they have stayed in touch,Dad does now some 40 years later....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cocaine, champagne and Marlboro Lights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here