Sidwell 8
Kayal 8
Skalak 7
Hemed 6.5
Murray 6

Anyone else?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Think you're being a bit harsh on Bong and Rosenior. Their delivery wasn't great but generally pretty solid. Kayal 9 MOTM, a good result all in all despite us deserving the 3 points.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Stockdale 8
Roseinor 6.5
Bruno 7.5
Dunk 8
Bong 6.5
Knockaert 7
Sidwell 8
Kayal 8
Skalak 7
Hemed 6.5
Murray 6

Anyone else?

Hemed better game than Murray? Kayal for me best player on the pitch by a mile, I have never been a Murray fan but thought he did well today and thought it looked obvious Tomer and Glen can't play together, we missed Baldocks runs into the channels, thought Derby were poor except for the first 10 minutes.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hemed better game than Murray? Kayal for me best player on the pitch by a mile, I have never been a Murray fan but thought he did well today and thought it looked obvious Tomer and Glen can't play together, we missed Baldocks runs into the channels, thought Derby were poor except for the first 10 minutes.

I think Hughton was clever with the Hemed/Murray selection today, as some of it must have been to counteract Derby aerially at set-pieces, the irony was Derby left out Martin which IMO was somewhat bizarre, regardless if he had been falling down all the time during pre-season......

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I think Hughton was clever with the Hemed/Murray selection today, as some of it must have been to counteract Derby aerially at set-pieces, the irony was Derby left out Martin which IMO was somewhat bizarre, regardless if he had been falling down all the time during pre-season......

Good point, don't think anyone was expecting both to be in starting line up.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Murray was very good. Winning free kicks, holding play up, winning flick ons, got in right place at right time, if he had scored one everyone would give him 9s.

4-5-1 with a number 10 is the way forward for the away games at least.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
Stockdale 8
Rosenior 6.5
Bruno 8
Dunk 8
Bong 6.5
Knockaert 6.5
Sidwell 8
Kayal 9
Skalak 7
Hemed 6
Murray 6.5

None of the subs did anything of note.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Stockdale 8
Roseinor 7
Bruno 7
Dunk 7
Bong 5
Knockaert 7
Sidwell 7
Kayal 7
Skalak 7
Hemed 5
Murray 8

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Stockdale 8
Rosenior 8
Bruno 7
Dunk 8
Bong 7.5
Knockaert 8
Sidwell 8
Kayal 8
Skalak 8
Hemed 7
Murray 8

Thought no one let themselves down, good solid team performance only let down a bit by finishing.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We played majority of the game with a 3-5-2 formation against Derby's 4-5-1 today. Rosenior was more of a midfielder than full-back today. Think everyone played fairly well.

Stockdale - 8
Bruno - 7
Dunk - 7
Bong - 7.5
Knockaert - 7
Rosenior - 7
Kayal - 8
Sidwell - 8
Skalak - 7
Murray - 7
Hemed - 6.5

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's very pleasing to see that Sidwell played so well. With Norwood on the bench and Stephens to come back we're looking very strong in central midfield. It was also good to see that there doesn't appear to be any hangover from last season's disappointment and that Dunk, Kayal and Knockeart were giving 100% and instrumental to the performance. Suggests that they are focused on the job in hand and not wanting away(not to say that they won't be sold just that they're not letting any speculation get in their way, or actively trying to force a move a la Bridcutt).

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
Stockdale 8
Roseinor 7
Bruno 7
Dunk 7
Bong 6.5
Knockaert 7
Sidwell 8
Kayal 8
Skalak 7
Hemed 6
Murray 7

Apart from missing some good chances, Murray had a good game I thought. Held the ball up well despite being aggressively man-handled by Richard Keogh.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Stockdale 8.5

Rosenior 7.5

Bruno 8

Dunk 8

Bong 6.5

Knockaert 7

Kayal 7.5

Sidwell 8

Skalak 8

Hemed 7

Murray 8

Bong was certainly our weak link in the first half when they were on top. Murray did very well holding the ball and winning lots of headers in good areas, the goals with come for him I'm sure.
Kayal seemed a little out of sorts but had good spells. Sidwell was very composed and carried on where he left off from the playoffs. My MOM was Stockdale, he made some very good early saves which would have changed the game entirely if they had gone in.

Very happy with the squad, 2 more additions and no exits and I'm happy [emoji1303]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here