Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Oval and where to sit.

Has anyone been to The Oval ?
If so where did you sit ? Where was the rowdy section ?

Ive been offered some tickets for day 3 next week, but don't want to be stuck with a bunch of pissed up estate agents and hooray henrys who's idea of a laugh is a beer snake.

Yes, I am a miserable inverted snob.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I sat in said section when England v Pakistan and the Pakistani team walked off the pitch. I can't remember why they did that now but it was a great day out. The 'beer snake ' was a right good laugh too.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Everyone loves a beer snake.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
If you get a chance the terrace bar in the refurbished Peter May stand, if not anywhere in the OCS Stand.

Pissed up corporates normally leave at lunchtime.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I've sat in most parts and enjoyed everyday there. Even when it's rained all day. I now prefer the Bedser Stands. You get the players walking on and off in front of you, view is from behind third slip, quietest bars and toilets, enough leg room for Peter Crouch and enough width for a Dart's player.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Has anyone been to The Oval ?
If so where did you sit ? Where was the rowdy section ?

Ive been offered some tickets for day 3 next week, but don't want to be stuck with a bunch of pissed up estate agents and hooray henrys who's idea of a laugh is a beer snake.

Yes, I am a miserable inverted snob.

Where are the tickets?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I remember having a great seat at the Oval.........but it was in 1960, so not too sure exactly where it was!

I do remember Trueman and Statham ripping out India for just over a hundred, though. Just one of he fabulous days out with my dear old sadly departed Dad that I'd love to be able to re-visit!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here