Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Urban Dictionary definition of Sheffield Wednesday

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Sheffield Wednesday F.C., a football club who believes they rule the world and are the biggest thing since sliced bread.. in truth, they are no bigger than a bucket!

Their shameful team, full of rejects and specialties play their 'football' at a place called Hillsborough. Again, the Sheffield Wednesday faithful (about 15,000) believe they have the biggest, best and most modern football ground in Yorkshire.. No. The clubs infront of you for 'nice' football grounds would be, Sheffield United, Leeds United, Hull City, Doncaster Rovers and Chesterfield.

Your average Sheffield Wednesday fan, is a boozed up narrow minded pig, who will always say to Sheffield United fans, "we're betta than ya, n always will bi". No, in fact the last 9 years show this as you have turned to a small, mediocre and insignificant club to the football league.
My mates just become a Sheffield Wednesday fan.. Kill him, quick.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheffield wednesday&defid=5838695

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Sheffield Wednesday F.C., a football club who believes they rule the world and are the biggest thing since sliced bread.. in truth, they are no bigger than a bucket!

Their shameful team, full of rejects and specialties play their 'football' at a place called Hillsborough. Again, the Sheffield Wednesday faithful (about 15,000) believe they have the biggest, best and most modern football ground in Yorkshire.. No. The clubs infront of you for 'nice' football grounds would be, Sheffield United, Leeds United, Hull City, Doncaster Rovers and Chesterfield.

Your average Sheffield Wednesday fan, is a boozed up narrow minded pig, who will always say to Sheffield United fans, "we're betta than ya, n always will bi". No, in fact the last 9 years show this as you have turned to a small, mediocre and insignificant club to the football league.
My mates just become a Sheffield Wednesday fan.. Kill him, quick.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheffield wednesday&defid=5838695

It's true they are rather self opiniated, but unfortunately I can see them doing rather well this season. Let's hope it's not at our expense ...again! :down:

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't mind them to be honest, they are a lot better than premier league fans, especially the ones who get relegated and seem to think they have a divine right to go straight back up again. These fans do not realise there is football outside the premier league until they are relegated. One thing that I don't quite understand with Wednesday fans is they seem to think we have plastic fans who only turned up with the Amex, yet I notice from Owls talk that a number of them have suddenly got season tickets on the back of last season.I think they have done some good business in the transfer window and think they will a strong this season.wouldn't mind us and them going up automatically, providing they do it within FFP rules.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
My first girlfriend left me for Wednesday fan. I've hated them with a passion ever since ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here