pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
:lolol:

snigger.JPG

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Nothing is predictable in the Championship , people think all Newcastle have to do is to turn up and they will get the 3 points ,iwelcome to the reality which is the Championship nothing is easy !

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
They will be everybody's cup final. So many teams will park the bus and take points off of them throughout the season

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We have dropped out of the play offs already, Hughton Out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
is it my imagination/failing memory that makes me think that, 30 or 40 years ago, papers didn't publish leagues tables at all until four or five games had been played?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
is it my imagination/failing memory that makes me think that, 30 or 40 years ago, papers didn't publish leagues tables at all until four or five games had been played?

No, I remember that..A time before Sky hey!

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
For me they are classy no doubt but I don't see much guts in the team I can see them getting kicked all over the place by the likes of burton n Barnsley they'd of been better getting Barton in for free but I'm not complaing
I'm sure we are playing them at a good time too

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Still 2/1 on BF for the title. Lacked creativity big time, and poor defending for the goal. Should have had a stonewall penalty, but regardless, if I could tie up funds for nine months that would be worth a decent lay bet for me

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here