Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncollected Derby tickets

Apr 12, 2011
Unfortunately work has dictated that I've not been able to pick up my Derby tickets from the Amex.

Tried calling the ticket office to check they have been taken up by staff for collection on the day, but they have closed for the day.

I'm sure it will be okay, but has anyone else had it confirmed that this is the case?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm not sure they automatically take uncollected tickets to the away ground. I would ring the club on route in the morning as Derby would just have to re-print the ticket there end once they have been informed.

Worst case scenario its pay on the gate

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I know the tickets unsold will be transferred from Amex up to Derby in the morning. Arriving at the ground around 1. Unsure if that will include uncollected tickets. But there is a ticket collection window (for away fans) at the ground, they'll be there if they do go up. Email the club now and/or ring them as soon as you can in the morning.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I had similar before and have been told that all uncollected tickets are picked up and taken with the coaches to the away ground

Apr 12, 2011
Thanks all. Sure they normally do so will be fine. I'll call them early too just to be safe.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Unfortunately work has dictated that I've not been able to pick up my Derby tickets from the Amex.

Tried calling the ticket office to check they have been taken up by staff for collection on the day, but they have closed for the day.

I'm sure it will be okay, but has anyone else had it confirmed that this is the case?

I'm collecting at Derby. Not been a prob before.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I forgot my ticket a few years ago. I rang our club, who rang Derby. I went to their ticket office on arrival,,who printed a duplicate for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here