Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The transfer values of our players

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
To date, the board have an admirable job in rejecting several bids for some of our best players. Let's hope that continues to the end of August. But everyone has their price so it got me thinking about the transfer value of the squad. Not set in stone at all, obviously. How much would the club sell for?

Stockdale. 4.5-5 million
Bruno. 1.5 m
Bong. 1.5-2 m
Rosenior . 2.5 m
Goldson. 6 m
Hunemeier 2.5 m
Dunk 10 m
March. 8 m
Kayal. 4 m
Stephens. 6 m
Sidwell. 500,000
Norwood. 5 m
Skalak 4 m
Kaz. 1.5- 2 m
Murphy 4 m
Towell 300,000
Knockaert 14 m
Hemed 6 m
Baldock 1 m
Murray 2.5 m( not ours obvs)

Last edited:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
To date, the board have an admirable job in rejecting several bids for some of our best players. Let's hope that continues to the end of August. But everyone has their price so it got me thinking about the transfer value of the squad. Not set in stone at all, obviously. How much would the club sell for?

Stockdale. 4.5-5 million
Bruno. 1.5 m
Bong. 1.5-2 m
Rosenior . 2.5 m
Goldston. 6 m
Hunemeier 2.5 m
Dunk 10 m
March. 8 m
Kayal. 4 m
Stephens. 6 m
Sidwell. 500,000
Norwood. 5 m
Skalak 4 m
Kaz. 1.5- 2 m
Murphy 4 m
Towell 300,000
Knockaert 14 m
Hemed 6 m
Baldock 1 m

Kayal is worth more than Stephens IMO.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Stockdale £4.5 - £5 million :lol:

We'll never ever recoup our outlay for him if we was to sell.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
lol some of those valuations

Sidwell 500k ? We got him on a free

Bruno 1.5 million?

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
dr-evil.jpg

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Stockdale £4.5 - £5 million :lol:

We'll never ever recoup our outlay for him if we was to sell.

I think you seriously under-value him in today's market. If Cardiff's David Marshall is valued at more than 10 million, Stockdale must be worth half that surely?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Very optimistic values for all of them

In my opinion to best rounded player overall is actually Bruno but in the transfer market his value would be Zero due to his age and the length of his current contract.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Very optimistic values for all of them

In my opinion to best rounded player overall is actually Bruno but in the transfer market his value would be Zero due to his age and the length of his current contract.

So a Championship rival comes in for Bruno, you'd expect him to go for nothing? No way would the club let that happen. And as I say, you have to ask how much it would cost to replace a player. Any fee must to take into account that consideration.
Anyway it's just a bit of fun on a boring afternoon. :smile:: I'm beginning to bore myself.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Stockdale. 4.5-5 million
Bruno. 1.5 m
Bong. 1.5-2 m
Rosenior . 2.5 m
Goldson. 6 m
Hunemeier 2.5 m
Dunk 10 m
March. 8 m
Kayal. 4 m
Stephens. 6 m
Sidwell. 500,000
Norwood. 5 m
Skalak 4 m
Kaz. 1.5- 2 m
Murphy 4 m
Towell 300,000
Knockaert 14 m
Hemed 6 m
Baldock 1 m

IMHO a lot of those are well over valued

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So a Championship rival comes in for Bruno, you'd expect him to go for nothing? No way would the club let that happen. And as I say, you have to ask how much it would cost to replace a player. Any fee must to take into account that consideration.
Anyway it's just a bit of fun on a boring afternoon. :smile:: I'm beginning to bore myself.

Surely the cost to replace any player and their actual transfer value are not the same in any context.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

You don't have to convince me of Bruno's worth. I am the converted but no one would spend a fee on Bruno.................Chris won't sell Bruno anyhow. I think he will even get another contract next year, even in the Premiership

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You don't have to convince me of Bruno's worth. I am the converted but no one would spend a fee on Bruno.................Chris won't sell Bruno anyhow. I think he will even get another contract next year, even in the Premiership

Bruno looks one of the fittest in the team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here