Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever worked for/with the enemy?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
7c0e25eb33725ee36a5121e60ffffdd8.jpg

A recent palace chum I worked for has this behind their tiles [emoji23]

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
15 years working for a Palace boss and his two palace supporting sons. Boss and one son decent types the other a thundercvnt.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I've turned a job down as a result of finding out the person I was going to be working with day in day out was a Palace fan. It wasn't the sole reason for doing so, but it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
I worked on the Drainage system at The Mad Stad Reading when it was built. Also helped build a Gym underneath the stand at Woking FC .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not worked with or for, but I have one in the family! My sister married a Palace fan :nono: :down:

working in a major corporate, I have encountered a few over the years.

I find that they are mostly unaware of their failure to pay their bills. It seems to be An Inconvenient Truth for them.

Despite my feelings, I try to keep our working relationships polite and professional. Before this year's Cup Final I said to one of them working on my current project that I hoped the weather would stay fine for him, so that he could at least enjoy that aspect of the day.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
7c0e25eb33725ee36a5121e60ffffdd8.jpg

A recent palace chum I worked for has this behind their tiles [emoji23]

I love this photo. An Albion rallying call buried in the time capsule of a Palace fan's tiled wall. Brilliantly subversive. Would love (my great-great grandkids) to see this being revealed on Time Team 100 years from now!

I worked for a while in the City with a Palace fan who, apart from the odd mutual dig when we played each other, was genuinely complimentary about how far the Seagulls had come since our Hereford days and he thought the Amex was a fantastic stadium which he wished Palace could replicate. A decent bloke.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I am staying deep in enemy territory tonight at a "friends" house who supports Palace and so does his son....

So my daughter has her Albion top on today...

Watch my car get bricked or tyres slashed tonight....

I ain't taking my Albion sticker out the back window for no fecker.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I love this photo. An Albion rallying call buried in the time capsule of a Palace fan's tiled wall. Brilliantly subversive. Would love (my great-great grandkids) to see this being revealed on Time Team 100 years from now!

I worked for a while in the City with a Palace fan who, apart from the odd mutual dig when we played each other, was genuinely complimentary about how far the Seagulls had come since our Hereford days and he thought the Amex was a fantastic stadium which he wished Palace could replicate. A decent bloke.
I waited until payment before posting incase they were a resident troll on here

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I've had to work at their excuse for a ground and unfortunately I have to report that it's not quite the pigsty it used to be for the media. In fact the food is quite good now, so I have as much as possible, whether I really want it or not.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I used to play Sunday morning football with one. In Nottingham. Used to turn up with his boots in a palace boot bag. Until it vanished....

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
So people on here are just OK to cheer on mindless vandalism? Just because something's not yours and no one can trace the culprit, that's justification for wanton destruction of property?

Carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here