Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serge Gnabry

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Watching the Germany vs Mexico football match at the Olympics and the Arsenal youngster looks very sharp upfront for the Germans.

Potentially he would be available for a season long loan??

RohanInceEnthusiast

Nov 26, 2015
Pretty sure we've been linked with him before, might've been last season. If I remember correctly, Arsene Wenger said that Gnabry and Akpom wouldn't be going out on loan this season? Could be wrong though.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wasn't he on loan at West Brom when we were linked? Joined the long list of players shat on by Pulis for trying to actually play football.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We were linked several times - think there was some definite interest.

I just came on here to drag up that thread but didn't have to look far for his name. Very impressed here too - although comms suggested he'd finally started to show potential tonight. Shame we're not in the market for a winger though.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No more loan strikers. Already have Murray. Really not keen on loans. Lets buy our own striker

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Far from it. It's great that we're in the position we're currently in. With Skalak, Knockaert, LuaLua, March and Murphy we're blessed.
Very true. I still think people forget about Murphy & he's underrated by many. He was good last season & absolute quality at times...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here