Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF is up with Jimmy Anderson?!!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
He's become such a miserable arrogant twunt in recent matches. Today he's completely lost it!

Surely he's still good enough to just let his balls do the talking.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's become such a miserable arrogant twunt in recent matches. Today he's completely lost it!

Surely he's still good enough to just let his balls do the talking.....

Jimmy has always been a massive sulk when things are not going his way. Dropped catches don't sooth a bowler's mood much, mind, and the early warning from the umpire for running on the wicket will not have helped, either.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Yes - it's hard to warm to Jimmy although he is of course a great bowler. He's one to admire rather than to like. I don't mind Stuart Broad these days who at least can take the p*ss out of himself a bit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes - it's hard to warm to Jimmy although he is of course a great bowler. He's one to admire rather than to like. I don't mind Stuart Broad these days who at least can take the p*ss out of himself a bit.

Ah - I didn't mean it like that. I love Jimmy Anderson. He's an absolute genius. An artist. Takes his cricket very seriously, for sure, but I've no problem with that.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Fast bowlers who bowl with a smile on their face generally don't end up taking over 400 wickets. Give me a quick bowler who is mean, miserable and angry any day as they are also likely to be wicket taking match-winners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here