Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rebellion in Blackpool

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Have been a few times and last years was great as the great Johnny Moped played, but I was a bit meh about the line up TBH , a bit too much Oi type stuff headlining.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Slaughter and the dogs would appeal as they have the original lineup. Brighton connections see Attilla and tt babies are there again. Steve ignorant lives down here these days too, not sure about anyone else.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Tun Wells' finest The Anti-Nowhere League are up there again, I believe. Also I read somewhere that Jilted John is making an appearance, me and my mates used to walk round Portslade singing his hit in the late 70s. We were only about 9.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Slaughter and the dogs would appeal as they have the original lineup. Brighton connections see Attilla and tt babies are there again. Steve ignorant lives down here these days too, not sure about anyone else.

Steve Ignorant lives in Norfork and helps as a life boat man. He was on the wireless last Saturday on radio 4..from about 17 mins but a good listen to the whole program. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07kldht

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Steve Ignorant lives in Norfork and helps as a life boat man. He was on the wireless last Saturday on radio 4..from about 17 mins but a good listen to the whole program. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07kldht
Yeah remember the story now. He played recently with a guy I know from Brighton in the Gypsy Kings. That's where I thought the connection was.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
When I saw the thread title I thought this was some next stage of protests.

Me too.

I asked a Blackpool fan last season when they played at Barnet in the FA Cup about the troubles with the Oystons. One or possibly two things nearly happened. I thought he was either going to hit me for being ignorant about what they'd done to the club or even have a heart attack as he was going redder and redder through all the anger. I hadn't heard language used like he did for a very long time either.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Thought for a minute a second referendum had been called

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Have been a few times and last years was great as the great Johnny Moped played, but I was a bit meh about the line up TBH , a bit too much Oi type stuff headlining.

Johnny Moped has just moved in round the corner from me, funny when you see him shuffling up the road to think he is a punk icon. Nice bloke always has time to talk, he drinks in my local with a couiple member's from Case.
Johnny Moped was on Radio Six a few weeks ago, really enjoyed it.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Johnny Moped has just moved in round the corner from me, funny when you see him shuffling up the road to think he is a punk icon. Nice bloke always has time to talk, he drinks in my local with a couiple member's from Case.
Johnny Moped was on Radio Six a few weeks ago, really enjoyed it.

The bassist in Johnny moped is in case I believe.....Johnny moped & case, you must be from south London?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
The bassist in Johnny moped is in case I believe.....Johnny moped & case, you must be from south London?

I live in Caterham went to school with the guitarist and drummer from Case. One has sent up a new band The Weird Things, they are booked to play in Brighton soon with Attila.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I live in Caterham went to school with the guitarist and drummer from Case. One has sent up a new band The Weird Things, they are booked to play in Brighton soon with Attila.

Johnny moped & the weird things played the prince William in April and a jolly good night it was to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here