Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League Review 2015-16

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Football League Review 2015-16: on Sky now, middle of the night. Set Record.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I watched last season flash by in an instant.

It did strike me that we conceded a great deal of our important goals from corners and set pieces, sometimes (e.g. v Boro) it looked like a complete shambles.

It looked like the opposition had analysed how we defended and exploited the weaknesses. I 'm in favour of mixed zonal and man marking from corners, with one outfielder on the line (not two).

el punal

I watched last season flash by in an instant.

It did strike me that we conceded a great deal of our important goals from corners and set pieces, sometimes (e.g. v Boro) it looked like a complete shambles.

It looked like the opposition had analysed how we defended and exploited the weaknesses. I 'm in favour of mixed zonal and man marking from corners, with one outfielder on the line (not two).

And yet we managed to lose only five games all season . . . :shrug:

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Thank god for that. 89 points, 5 defeats and a bucketful of goals will surely be enough this time.

Lol, I'm not sure why you get so anxious about defending every single bad word about the club but you can have a day off you know. It felt like the weakest part of our system was conceding around set pieces especially towards the end of the season, and hey maybe if we did defend better at those points in time we'd have kept out a few more goals and we'd be a Premier League side now, it works both ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here