Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National League,who do you fancy ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It would be good to see a name completely new to the Football League for a change.

Maybe Forest Green Rovers, with the newly signed Matt Tubbs leading the line, will finally make it next season.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Very surprised to see Dagenham so short in the betting. They were shocking for pretty much the whole of last season in League Two.

Been to Wrexham twice and their fans were very friendly. I'd like them to regain their place in the football league.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very surprised to see Dagenham so short in the betting. They were shocking for pretty much the whole of last season in League Two.

Been to Wrexham twice and their fans were very friendly. I'd like them to regain their place in the football league.

Yes, I remember when they came to the Amex in the cup a few seasons ago, I got talking to a group of their fans, a passionate bunch, and very amenable too.

It took a replay, and then penalties to beat them.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I'm not sure, but will be going across the Humber to watch North Ferriby a few times in their first season in the National league. A village team with a population of just 4,000 will be up against some big hitters and will do well to survive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here